Hello Armchair Adventurer! This book is your personal tour guide through the history, geography, art, flora, fauna and events in one of the most populated provinces in Canada – Ontario. Your guided tour of Ontario will take you exploring:
- The vast Canadian Shield area including the Great Lakes and up the St. Lawrence Seaway
- Ottawa’s historical War Museum, and the National historic site of the Rideau Canal
- Bountiful Niagara Falls region and it’s surrounding wine country
- The First Nations people, recreation and the provinces natural resources
- Beautiful architecture, sports and government
- The heart of Canada’s auto industry plus zoo animal conservancy
- The great outdoors, the playful Teddy Bears Picnic in Thunder Bay plus summer festivals and celebrations throughout the province
- The majestic Monarch Butterfly migration, beautiful birds, colorful flowers, and endangered species
Enjoy your journey, Armchair Adventurer while you create a colourful Canada!
About Sights of Canada
The six SIGHTS OF CANADA book series are unique travel, journaling and activity books about CANADA created by a local Canadian artist who’s passionate about adventure & learning! They take the reader on an experiential journey throughout the noteworthy places and attractions in each of the provinces. Along the way, “stopping” to learn about the flora, the fauna, special events and historic sights unique to that area.
As a SIGHTS OF CANADA “Armchair Adventurer”, you can journal, doodle, draw, and colour while you learn, making yours a most special and personal keepsake. Challenge yourself with the word search & crossword puzzles, enjoy the stories and poetry, sudoku, thoughts for the day and other interesting juicy tidbits about each region. These artist-created books are NOT just colouring books with images of Canada…they are unique learning tools and experiential guides for the “armchair adventurer” and road warrior, alike!
So hop aboard to begin your journey by exploring the map of the province/territory, the official flower and the provincial flag. We can’t wait to show you the SIGHTS OF CANADA!