Hello Armchair Adventurer! This book is your personal tour guide through the history, geography, art, flora, fauna and events in the majestic mountains of Canada! Your guided tour will take you through the high country ruggedness of the Canadian Rockies from Jasper National Park through to Banff, Yoho, Kootenay – and south to Waterton Lakes National Park.
- Magnificent scenery and turquoise waters
- The history and development of the Canadian mountain parks including outdoor adventures like hiking, camping and canoeing, trail rides, and the excitement of river rafting
- Steep slopes scattered with colourful mountain blooms
- The gem of the Canadian Rockies, Ammolite
- Serenity of Spirit Island
- And of course the diversity of the animal life including birds, fish, and hearty buffalo, mountain goats, bears and bobcats, chipmunks, moose and wolves
- Plus much, much more!
Enjoy your journey, Armchair Adventurer while you create a colourful Canada!
About Sights of Canada:
The six SIGHTS OF CANADA book series are unique travel, journaling and activity books about CANADA created by a local Canadian artist who’s passionate about adventure & learning! They take the reader on an experiential journey throughout the noteworthy places and attractions in each of the provinces. Along the way, “stopping” to learn about the flora, the fauna, special events and historic sights unique to that area.
As a SIGHTS OF CANADA “Armchair Adventurer”, you can journal, doodle, draw, and colour while you learn, making yours a most special and personal keepsake. Challenge yourself with the word search & crossword puzzles, enjoy the stories and poetry, sudoku, thoughts for the day and other interesting juicy tidbits about each region. These artist-created books are NOT just colouring books with images of Canada…they are unique learning tools and experiential guides for the “armchair adventurer” and road warrior, alike!
So hop aboard to begin your journey by exploring the map of the province/territory, the official flower and the provincial flag. We can’t wait to show you the SIGHTS OF CANADA!